Sunday, December 27, 2015

Action Packed Romance

The Vigilante's Lover #2: A Romantic Suspense Thriller (The Vigilantes)

I love this series. Lately I've been watching a lot of movies, and most are either way too boring or unnecessarily gross and disgusting for shock value vs plot. This action packed romance isn't any of those things. It's sexy, exciting and funny too:

"She got hit by a poison dart,” I mention, rubbing the back of my neck. 
“And all her clothes flew off?” Colette shoots back. 

Part II starts out with a really steamy scene - then I was totally pissed because Mia has to go back home & Jax goes on with his adventure. But towards the end they get back together and have an even hotter liaison that's worth the wait.

This book ends with an explosive cliff hanger that had me instantly back to Amazon to buy Part III! I'm really enjoying this exciting ride & can't wait to see what happens next...
Check out the whole series:

No comments:

Post a Comment